About this item
- TOP-TIER PERFORMANCE: The S660 M.2 SSD features PCIe 4.0 technology with up to 4800MB/s maximum read speeds and up to 4200MB/s maximum write speeds, ensuring lightning-fast file transfers and game load times
- STABLE AND RELIABLE: Our NVMe SSD adopts high-quality flash memory chips and cutting-edge controller technology, and has undergone 80 hours of rigorous testing and 5 times of strict inspection to ensure long-term stability and reliability. Our 5-year warranty and 1400TBW give you peace of mind
- PERFECTLY COMPATIBLE: There is a heat sink (not installed) in the solid state drive box, which is perfectly compatible with PS5, effectively reducing the temperature of the hard drive, ensuring stable operation under high load, allowing you to play games more smoothly and enjoy a better gaming experience
- Flexible Capacity Options: Our hard drive provides a range of storage options from 500GB to 2TB, satisfying various user needs and providing ample storage space for work, study, or entertainment
- Exceptional Customer Support: With our own factory and packaging equipment, we can better control production costs and quality, while providing professional and efficient customer service to resolve any questions or concerns before and after purchase, ensuring complete customer satisfaction
500GB（with Heatsink）, 1TB（with Heatsink）, 2TB（with Heatsink）
Slipped it right in, came with everything I needed and works like a dream. Getting all the advertised speed and storage as well
Got the 4tb 5000mb version and speed says 4296.
So far that's been the only issue otherwise it has been great. Took a little over an hour to transfer 700gigs from my external drive to this one and to me that is fine.
The only big issue I had was trying to get the heatsync on because it came with two different types of pads and the thickness was different and I couldn't snap the element on top unless I used one of each size which was not in the instrunctions. Took me a little bit and little frustration but got it on and all is good.
For the price I feel this a huge bang for the buck! I bought a 1tb just a couple of years ago for the same price. I can fit all my PS5 games on my system now and it didn't break the bank!
Due to rampant abuses by sellers of anything flash, I test all flash devices with H2testw and other programs.
This drive is actually what it advertises, at least from the tests I ran - I'm not trying to destroy it or wear it out. But I was able to write the 3.63TB of capacity this has formatted, and verify that it was all correctly readable afterwards. The speed is pretty good, though sadly I forgot to grab that information. It's about twice as fast at reading than writing, anyways.
Not complaints, especially for the price.
The good news is it's a 4TB drive the price I got it for it's a good price. When I ran the benchmark right out of the box I got the speed that they say you can get. Onces I started filling it up with games and files the write speeds went down to SATA 3 speeds of SSD around 345 MBs and not the NVME PCI express normal SSD speeds (depends on which gern of PCI-E you have, but should be getting around 1000 MBs or higher). If you are looking for an SSD that is cheap and has amazing amount of storage for it's price and and can wait a bit longer for writing files than this is for you. Would have gave it 5 stars if it got close to the full writes speed, but removed two stars from it.